This week Angie is transferring facilities, so we’re not going to be meeting up at Sparrow for our weekly prayer time. Please continue to pray at 8:00pm whether it be by yourself or with others. And we’ll let you know about group prayer times moving forward. Here are some current prayer requests:
- Boldly ask for a full recovery
- To give God the glory in all of this right now and through the rest of our lives
- For God to continue to instill in our hearts a desire to point to Him in all of this
- That we would trust in God’s love
- For strength to work through our fears and joys and all the blends of emotion we’re going through
- Continued healing for Angie
We often find ourselves without the words to pray, but take comfort in the fact that God asks us to come to Him with our requests; and when words fail, the Spirit is praying on our behalf.
Thank you for being family and friends who likewise are praying on our behalf over Angie and trusting in God’s sovereignty over this all.
Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.