This week Angie is transferring facilities, so we’re not going to be meeting up at Sparrow for our weekly prayer time. Please continue to pray at 8:00pm whether it be by yourself or with others. And we’ll let you know about group prayer times moving forward. Here are some current prayer requests:
- Boldly ask for a full recovery
- To give God the glory in all of this right now and through the rest of our lives
- For God to continue to instill in our hearts a desire to point to Him in all of this
- That we would trust in God’s love
- For strength to work through our fears and joys and all the blends of emotion we’re going through
- Continued healing for Angie
We often find ourselves without the words to pray, but take comfort in the fact that God asks us to come to Him with our requests; and when words fail, the Spirit is praying on our behalf.
Thank you for being family and friends who likewise are praying on our behalf over Angie and trusting in God’s sovereignty over this all.
Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
October 9, 2018
Aunt Mary wants to tell you how very proud we are of what you have accomplished in the last few weeks. Just know that God will stand with you through it all! Your family will always be there. You have a wonderful husband and an awesome, devoted twin sister who just happens to have a wonderful husband as well. How blessed that you all have one another.
Our God will Strengthen you with every new step you take, every new challenge you face. He will NOT forget about one of his smallest angels (you dear Angela). Draw your strength from Him and your family.
All our love, Aunt Mary, Uncle Rich, Joe, Sophia & Anne